Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Imaginista Lives!


The idea has been in my head for over a year, and last week I finally was able to combine concept with conception. Behold! My photographer identity!


We'll be unveiling our latest photography works (featuring our new Photaggio line) along with new Beadlemaniac Classic Rock Jewelry and Higgiegranny's Groovy Granola at the Third Avenue Page Avenue Art and Gift Boutique on Saturday, November 24 from 12-5 pm.


It has been exciting as we gradually developed our little mom and mom art and business ventures over the past year; our work has been displayed in several places and continues to gather interest. We hope to have a presence in more public spaces in the year to come.


Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice website. i enjoyed your other site with the paintings. after properly motivating myself, i enjoy going to art galleries, so your site is a great way to see some unusual (which always beats usual) paintings that i would never see here in bush country (unfortunately) in east tennessee. i was quite the artist as a teenager winning numerous ribbons at the tennessee state fair back in the day. lately though my forays into the world of the moneychangers has sapped my creative spirit. so now i just take it out on republican'ts in cyber space. thanx for your comment following my comment at the group news blog. i try to be funny but others are the only ones who determine whether i am or not. post something here about that fool john w. mcsame and we'll see what i can come up with. i have to depend on others to get things started because i either don't have time for my pitiful little blog or don't like what i write and delete it. i haven't posted anything there in quite a while as you can see if you go there. btw, the hippie grannies groovy granola sounds enticing. later.

Anonymous said...

I just got around to checking this out, it's a great website! And I've always enjoyed your work. I have some dance photos, if you're still interested that is, for you to "play" with. Be neat to see what happens!
hugs, Mona

Imaginista said...

mr big - I just now saw your comment and wish I had seen it sooner - thanks for stopping by. I love GNB and the commenters there are what makes it more worthwhile than many. Keep in touch!

Mona - yes to the dance pics - bring them on!